Still hanging out on this old site? Check out the new, improved Nocturnal Knits at its new location: http://www.nocturnalknits.com. Close [X]

Friday, June 13, 2008

My book, slightly abridged

Hey, what are you still doing on this old site? Click here to check out this post on the new nocturnalknits.com

Here's a sneak peek of my forthcoming book, Picture Perfect Knits:

My book, in a nutshell

In case you're wondering, I dropped the main text of the book into wordle and let it work its magic. Fun.

If you'd like to read the unabridged version, you can pre-order it today from Amazon and it'll start arriving in stores at the beginning of October.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM , Blogger macati said...

hi!
I was one that contributed with a pattern in your book and I already got the copy... it's so beautiful... congratulations for the good job!
I have mentioned it in my blog...
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home