Still hanging out on this old site? Check out the new, improved Nocturnal Knits at its new location: http://www.nocturnalknits.com. Close [X]

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Box of Goodness

Hey, what are you still doing on this old site? Click here to check out this post on the new nocturnalknits.com

Don't you just love it when something like this arrives at your door?

Box of Goodness

That's one enormous box of yarn. My roommate and I placed a huge order through WEBS last week and had been waiting rather impatiently for it to arrive. It only took a week to get here, but we were getting antsy to start our new projects.

I'm going to be using the stone blue Berkshire Bulky to make Starsky, while my roommate is making Urban Aran for her boyfriend out of the green Berkshire. And, yes, she knows knitting a sweater for the boyfriend is bad luck. She doesn't care. She throws caution to the wind.

Valley Yarns Berkshire Bulky

The stone blue is a little greyer in real life than it looked on my computer screen, which is a good thing in my opinion. Seeing as Starsky will probably be big and bulky, I don't need it to be a neon color.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello! Your Fake Isle is super cute....great colors. Thanks for reminding me that I want to add Starsky to my Ravelry queue.

The Library of Congress listing is extremely cool. I can't wait to see your book. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home