Still hanging out on this old site? Check out the new, improved Nocturnal Knits at its new location: http://www.nocturnalknits.com. Close [X]

Thursday, August 14, 2008

And she's off!

Hey, what are you still doing on this old site? Click here to check out this post on the new nocturnalknits.com

My Ravelympics project is off to a slow start, but I think I'm starting to hit my stride. I'm really going to have to pick up the pace if I want to finish it in time.

Chart and Fabric

I designed a bamboo motif for the double-knit scarf—appropriate, since the yarn is made of 100% bamboo. I have seven pages of charts altogether (all 460 rows), which means I have to pay attention to each row.

Bamboo Forest Scarf

With the double-knitting, it can get a smidge confusing which color to use, but it looks like I haven't messed up yet! Knock on wood for me! I'm going for the gold!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:16 PM , Blogger Steve said...

Nice! Do it Laura! Be the Phelps of knitting!

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger Shanna said...

Go for the gold, Birek! I'm rooting for ya!

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger Susan said...

It looks good so far. Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home