Still hanging out on this old site? Check out the new, improved Nocturnal Knits at its new location: http://www.nocturnalknits.com. Close [X]

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Obama-rama

Hey, what are you still doing on this old site? Click here to check out this post on the new nocturnalknits.com

Obama Chart

I am knitting the above into a sweater. See?

Obama-rama

Hope is coming

I'll be knitting this tonight while watching the VP debates. Also, I'll be posting this as a free pattern once I'm done with it! And then we can all wear it on election night and (fingers crossed) inauguration day!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this sweater. I can crochet, but I can't seem to learn to knit. For this - I may try again... It'll take me four years, but I'll be ready for 2012!

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to have this pattern! Is there a follow up I missed?
thanks

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger laurabirek said...

Hey Kim -- here's the blog post about the pattern:

http://nocturnalknits.blogspot.com/2008/10/obama-rama-free-pattern.html

Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home