Still hanging out on this old site? Check out the new, improved Nocturnal Knits at its new location: http://www.nocturnalknits.com. Close [X]

Monday, November 24, 2008

Hot But Also Warm

Hey, what are you still doing on this old site? Click here to check out this post on the new nocturnalknits.com

Like everyone else in the whole wide world, I'm making a striped Noro scarf.

Molly and Noro

Molly's helping.

Mine is out of a pink/purple/green and grey/brown/charcoal Noro Silk Garden Chunky. The picture doesn't do it justice: it's looking hot. Hot the way Paris Hilton uses the term, but it will also be quite warm once it's done.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM , Blogger Steve said...

Dope! I'm excited for the appropriate weather to wear my skull scarf in!

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger Maryse said...

I'm also knitting a Noro scarf and we had our first snow today... I gotta hurry up! Looking forward to see yours completed! Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home