Still hanging out on this old site? Check out the new, improved Nocturnal Knits at its new location: http://www.nocturnalknits.com. Close [X]

Thursday, December 04, 2008

On a kick

Hey, what are you still doing on this old site? Click here to check out this post on the new nocturnalknits.com

I'm on a fingerless gloves kick. Some knitters call them wristwarmers. I just like them because they're so fast to knit.

Here are some silk garden ones:

photo.jpg

And some kureyon twisted-rib ones:

photo.jpg

I even managed to sell both these pairs without trying -- the blue ones went to a coworker and K is snagging the twisted-rib ones.

Man, do I need a new camera. I destroyed my ancient digital camera at a friend's wedding in August, and I've been relying on my iPhone and computer's iSight camera for picture-taking. I do love those two pieces of technology, but they don't offer a lot of photographic power. Hopefully Santa will hear my plea...

Oh, and Steven Colbert highlighted the dangers of needle-wielding terrorists on his show last night. Gotta love him:

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM , Blogger Steve said...

I was just about to forward you the link to this video as I was watching it, but then remembered I was on your blog watching it. I'm a dork.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home