Still hanging out on this old site? Check out the new, improved Nocturnal Knits at its new location: http://www.nocturnalknits.com. Close [X]

Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Always Sunny... Kitten Mittens

Hey, what are you still doing on this old site? Click here to check out this post on the new nocturnalknits.com

A friend of mine just asked me if I could make her a set of these:



As a huge "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" fan, I can't resist!

(Though I'm going to make her sign a waiver so she won't sue me when her cat claws the crap out of her face while trying to administer the mittens.)

Incidentally, I wrote a pattern called Kitten Mittens in Picture Perfect Knits, but they're not quite the same...

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:56 AM , Blogger Steve said...

Bwa ha ha! I wish I had a cat so I could put stuff on its feet and watch it walk funny. And for other, nicer reasons too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home