Still hanging out on this old site? Check out the new, improved Nocturnal Knits at its new location: http://www.nocturnalknits.com. Close [X]

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bathmat-itis?

Hey, what are you still doing on this old site? Click here to check out this post on the new nocturnalknits.com

OH HAI!

OH HAI

Last night, I stumbled upon the Ravelry page for Absorba, The Great Bathmat and something snapped in me. I just had to knit it. It didn't matter that I didn't have the yarn or the book containing the pattern. So, I jumped in the car and headed to Michaels and came back with this:

Lots of cotton

I'm knitting with 3 strands of Sugar N Cream held together on size 15 needles. Needless to say, this is a fast project. Since I don't have the actual pattern, I'm just ad-libbing the log-cabin technique. Maybe not the best idea, since my colors are coming out kinda wonky:

Bathmat in progress

But, meh, who cares? It's a bathmat. My current bathmat is kinda disgusting, so anything will be an improvement.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home